Sunday, April 5, 2009

Travels and My Next Blogs

Lilly and I greet you in the sweet name of our Savior Jesus Christ who said, "Go… Preach… Teach."

I am currently traveling in the US. I do not prefer to leave India. I believe, ‘soldiers should be in the battle field.’ However, one of our values should be relationships. I have some very dear and faithful friends in the west. So, I travel to the west once in about 3 years to meet with them, be strengthened in this friendship, and to encourage them by sharing what God is doing through IET because of their friendship. This is one of those visits.


It is a great time, meeting with my friends and that of IET. I am always moved by the love of these precious friends. And, I am excited at every new friend that God brings into my life each time. I want to value these relationships as sacred. Inspite of the difficult economic times, the churches and individuals have been kind. I have experienced great love and continuing suport. And, I have seen an increased intensity of prayer for IET and the unreached. It is a joy and a privilege to have faithful friends all over the world.


In the next few weeks I am going to share with you a recent impression I had from the Lord. It was a 'spiritual formation' event directed at me. But, I want to share that with you in my next few blogs. Thank you for your friendship and prayers. I value those.